Monday, December 31, 2012

China Glaze World's Away Collection! My Picks!

Hey guys! Happy New Year's Eve! Any fun plans? We are hanging out at home tonight... I'm too old to stay up late and go to bars, lol.

Sp, I managed to control myself and not buy the entire China Glaze World's Away collection. China Glaze has that power over me.. I need to work for them! Hire me, please!

Just so you know, you get to see my stupid right hand in some of these pictures. Sorry! 

First is Running In Circles, a GORGEOUS shimmery green. So so so so pretty! I used 2 coats, no top coat.




Next, It's A Trap-eze! This is probably the most popular polish from this collection, at least based on swatches I've seen. It's A Trap-eze is a white based polish with rainbow glitter. It's very Indie-ish! I used 3 coats here.


Next, Whirled Away over Running In Circles. I was SUPER excited for this polish and was subsequently a little disappointed with it. It was very very thin... I let it sit open for a while and that did help. (True fact, that's why you get to see my right hand... I was being impatient while waiting, lol). There was definitely fishing and placing and moving around involved with this but... I do kind of love it.


Next, Get Carried Away over Cult Nails Bitten. This didn't have the same thin issues as Whirled Away, it was actually a little too thick. I used two coats, no top coat.





What did you think of this collection? What were your favorites?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda