Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Feature! Weekly Guest Post: Marisa From Polish Obsession

Hey guys!

Welcome to my weekly Guest Post feature! I know so many talented and lovely bloggers, I wanted to share some of their work on my blog! If you have a guest post you would like to submit, click on the Guest Post Info tab up top and email your post to me!

The first guest post featured will be from Marisa of Polish Obsession! I have a confession to make: I'm a little bit jealous that EVERY color imaginable looks completely fantastic on her! Marisa is a total sweetheart and I'm so glad that she is doing a post for us! Let's get to it, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone!!

I'm so excited to be able to do a guest post for Amanda!!  She's such an awesome person and I love her glitterific manis ;0).

Of course, I had to represent what Amanda loves by doing something with glitter.  So, I started off with Sally Hansen Jade Jump, one of my favorite green cremes.  I then added Kleancolor Sparkle Emerald, a sheer base with green microglitter.  Finally, I added Lush Lacquer Salt n Peppa, a gorgeous black and white glitter with holographic microglitter.


 Result: AWESOME glitterbomb!!

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Artificial Light

Natural Light

I totally loved this combo!  The glitters went so well with Jade Jump and it's such a fun manicure.

Hope you guys liked it also ;0).

Thanks for having me Amanda!
Marisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much, Marisa! I love Salt n Peppa over Jade Jump! Such a pretty combination!! It looks like delicious sparkly mint chocolate chip ice cream!! Mmmm...

Don't forget to submit your guest posts! Click Here for more info!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda