Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Untrieds: Aphrodite Lacqueres Fete Champetre and An Announcement!

Hey guys! Brrrr, what is the temperature for you? It's 1 degree outside right now. Yes, that was only one digit! Ack!! The windchill feels like negative -18!!!

So if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you might have seen my little post last night: My husband and I are expecting our first baby this summer! We are both really excited, Buster is not so much, haha!And rest assured, I've already moved my nail polish 'room' into an area where I will still use my pretties :-)

So anyway, welcome to January Untrieds Tuesday! Go check out Amanda's glitter filled post today!

This was my super lazy NYE manicure.... I only painted one hand, haha! And yeah so what if it's the middle to end of January and I'm just now showing this to you :-p

Anyway, Fete Champetre is a blue, green, yellow, pink, purple glitter in a milky base. This is 4 coats...eek! However, I did really like this polish. I will just layer it next time :-p 


Have a good Tuesday! I hope you're staying warm!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda