Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Untrieds: Revlon Cayenne and Wet n Wild Flossy Flossy

Hey guys!

I have a few untrieds to share with you today! So does Amanda!

Revlon Cayenne is a polish I received in a... swap? Secret Santa? I can't remember, honestly.

It's a tomato red creme. This covered very nicely in two coats and the formula was very good. I think this is the first Color Stay Revlon that I've used; I was impressed. 





 Then, I added two coats of Wet n Wild Flossy Flossy from the Fergie collection. This was very very thin; I did not care for it like I was hoping :-( I really am not a big fan of super thin polish. Which is a shame, because this could be very pretty, but honestly I was not in the mood to deal with it so I think I gave it away, lol.





Talk to you soon!
Amanda