Friday, January 11, 2013

Nail Art Society Box: Cherimoya Mattes

Hey guys! Happy Fridayyyy!!! Also, today is my mommy's birthday so Happy Birhtday, Mom!! <3 <3

I recently received my first Nail Art Society bag and wanted to show you a simple look I did with the polishes in the bag.

There were two polishes: Cherimoya Matte-n-a in Blockbuster (silver) and Mystery (pink). There were also rhinestones and glue, which I did end up using later on but didn't take a photo because I suck at blogging :-p

I used 2 coats of each polish, with Mystery on the accent nail.



After it was dry, I decided I wanted to do a little bit of striping on the accent nail. So I taped off my nail and applied two coats of Blockbuster over Mystery. For some reason, the silver turned pink over the pink base color. I have no idea why but I kinda liked it! 



Talk to you soon!
Amanda