Saturday, January 5, 2013

Random Picture Spam!

Hey guys! I guess it's about time I posted this today... whoops, I kinda forgot. Forgive me :-)

I have some random underwear photos to show you today! If I don't post them now, they will be lost forever! LOL

First, China Glaze Sunset Sail, which I received in my Jingle Nail Rock package from Wes. I think this is my first nude polish! Son of a nutcracker! This was two coats.




Bettina Ortensia, 2 coats, no top coat.



China Glaze Shower Together, a dusty blue creme. I also received this polish from Wes. Two easy coats, no top coat.



L'Oreal Rainy Piccadilly is a dark navy creme. This was two lovely coats. 


Essence Walk On The Wild Side is a jungle green creme with subtle green shimmer. 2 coats.




China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint (how have I not shown you this before?) is a mint green creme. 2 easy coats.




Talk to you soon!
Amanda