Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Tribute: Lex Cosmetics Tuilleries

Hey guys!

Today, Amanda, my biffle and writer of The Nail Polish Enthusiast, asked everyone who owns Lex Cosmetics Tuilleries if they would post it today, in honor and memory of the anniversary of Amanda's mother's passing. Of course, I said yes!

I don't have the InLinkz code to show you everyone who's posting today, but it will be on Amanda's blog! So go see what everyone else is posting in honor of Amanda's mother.

First, I'll show you my base coat. I used 2 coats of Bettina Silk, a creamy pale pink. This has excellent coverage.


Then, I did 2 coats of LEX Cosmetics Tuilleries. This is a pretty sheer polish but it looked very nice over the pink base color. I really like the orange glitter mixed in with the red and purple. It makes it stand out a little more!



You can purchase Lex Cosmetics here, and click on Stories to view and purchase the different polishes that have been created. Obviously, I'm recommending that you buy Tuilleries :-) A portion of each purchase of this polish will benefit lung cancer research.

Talk to you soon!
Amanda