Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Feburary Untrieds: Essence Breaking Dawn Collection

Hey guys!

For today's Untried's Challenge, you're getting 4 polishes! Whoohoo! Don't forget to go see what Amanda and Sarah are posting! 

I'm showing you guys the Essence Breaking Dawn collection today. Now, I've never seen Twilight so I have no idea what the names of these reference or if the colors are accurate to anything in the book. Yeah yeah yeah. I don't want to hear it :-P

First up, A Piece of Forever. This was my least favorite from this group. I like the idea of this color, but I feel like it just does not compliment my skin tone very well. This was 2 coats.



Next, Alice Had A Vision Again, a shimmery purple. I loved this one! Blue, green, and purple shimmer! Perfect!  This was 2 easy coats.





Third,  Edward's Love. This is a dark gray base with silver flecks. It was okay. Not my fave. I (think) this is 3 coats.

Finally, Jacobs' Protection. This is the blue version of Alice Had A Vision and I love it.  2 coats.



What do you think of this collection? Were you able to find these babies at an Ulta near you?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda