Monday, February 18, 2013

Inspired by... Pinterest - Interlocking Dots!

Hey guys!

Today's Inspired By... manicure comes from a tutorial that was pinned to Pinterest from MakeupBee.com. I have been seen a lot of interlocking dots lately and decided that I needed to try it!

First, I started with a base of Chick Flicker, a really lovely fuchsia pink. It's a tad brighter than it photographs here but I was in my basement with crappy lighting :-p I used two easy coats.



Then I taped off my nails at an angle and painted two coats of Cult Nails Tulum. After letting it dry, I went at the dots! I don't think my interlocking dots are as nice as they should be but I still liked this dotticure. 


What do you think?

If you would like to join in on Pinterest Monday's, add your link to the Inlinkz below!


Talk to you soon!
Amanda