Saturday, February 23, 2013

OPI Just Groovy and Julep Vivien

Hey Guys! How is your Saturday?? Mine is wide open and free of plans, just the way I like it :-)

Just so you know, I have a bunch of creme and glitter swatches stored away so you'll be seeing lots of that in the coming weeks on off challenge/Pinterest days!

OPI Just Groovy was given to my by my friend who was cleaning out her stash and since I can never say no to polish,  I said yes!

Just Groovy is a lovely sky blue creme. I honestly don't think I have anything quite like this in my collection... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! Also, can I just say something weird? I LOVE the length and shape of my nails in these photos. Gah, grow nails, grow!

Anyway, it covered beautiful in 2 coats. And it was soooo shiny! 




Then, I added one coat of Julep Vivien, super awesome gold glitter. 






 BAM!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda