Saturday, April 6, 2013

Chaos & Crocodiles Fireside Nights

Hey guys!


If you follow me on Twitter at all, you might have noticed that I've become obsessed with circle glitter. Not like "oh, I really like circle glitter". No. More like "I NEED ALL THE CIRCLE GLITTER!!!!!" So when I saw this on The PolishAholic's page a few weeks back... well, obviously I had to buy it.

Chaos & Crocodiles is a new to me brand on Etsy, but they had fantastic and fast shipping! I think I ordered this on a Saturday and received it the following Monday! Wow!

Anyway, Fireside Nights is a clear based glitter with red and yellow CIRCLE GLITTER, and red and yellow various other glitters. I layered 1.5 (maybe just 1) coats over a black creme.

Let's start with the macro.


NOMNOMNOM!! 

Guys... this is like a sickness. I NEED ALL THE CIRCLE GLITTER!

What are your favorite glitter shapes and DO YOU KNOW OF MORE CIRCLE GLITTER!?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda