Friday, April 5, 2013

Review: Polish Addict Speckled Eggs and Pretty Little Glitters

Hey guys!

**Products Provided for My Honest Review** 

You guys are actually seeing my NOTD today... this never happens. This means you'll be seeing my awkward right hand since I'm wearing both polishes :-p

Laura of Polish Addict was kind enough to send me a bottle of Speckled Eggs to review when she sent me a replacement Pretty Little Glitters, which I will get to later.

For both of these polishes, I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for the topcoats. 

Speckled Eggs is a sheer gray base with blue, green, purple, and pink hex holographic and square glitter. I layered 2 coats over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

Formula wise, this was the tiniest bit thick but I would rather have a thick glitter than a thin glitter.  I didn't have to fish for any of the glitter pieces at all.




I've reviewed Pretty Little Glitters before but I now have the new reformulated version! WHOO!

Pretty Little Glitters is loaded with purple, blue, green, pink hex glitter with micro glitter in a white base. This was 2 coats over MBSW. Yeah yeah... my right hand is very awkward.. I know ;-p





I'm sooo glad Laura reformulated PLG... this is super awesome!

Do you have any Polish Addict polishes? What are your favorites?
Talk to you soon!
Amanda