Friday, July 26, 2013

Milani Dotticure Featuring Mint Chip, Blue Jay, and Lavender FX

Hey guys! Happy Friday! Any fun plans this weekend? Hopefully my baby will make her grand entrance into the world this weekend... today is my due date! Ack! Where did the last 9 months go???

Today I have some fun new Milani colors to show you in the form of a cute dotticure!

First, I used Mint Chip from the Retro Glam Limited Edition collection. This beautiful green was just about perfect in two coats.


Then, I added some dots using Blue Jay from the Fantastical Plumage Limited Edition collection. Who doesn't love dots?!





Finally, I picked out some purple glitters from the Lavender FX glitter and placed them on a good amount of my dots.

 Macro with top coat!
What do you think? The Retro Glam and Fantastical Plumage collections are limited edition so be sure to check your Meijer and CVS stores for these collections!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda