Thursday, August 29, 2013

KraftyGurl Stone Heart and Totally Neon


Hey guys!

Today I have two polishes from a new to me Etsy brand, KraftyGurl polishes! 

I used China Glaze You Drive Me Coconuts as my base color. 

On my index and middle finger, I used Stone Heart, a black and white glitter with hexes and black heart glitters. The hearts were hiding a little bit; I actually forgot to look for them at first and had to go back and add a heart after I applied the second glitter! Ha. This was about one coat of glitter, plus some fishing for the heart. 



On the ring and pinky, I used Totally Neon, a white, pink, blue, green, yellow, pink matte glitter. I love this. It's totally 80's, which is perfectly fine with me :-) One coat.


 You can purchase full sized bottles of KraftyGurl polishes from  her Etsy site for only $6.50! Check them out!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda