Friday, August 23, 2013

Lac Attack Beach Daze Collection!


Hey guys!

My Sparkle Short Soul Sista, Ana, recently put out a contest for a fan to create a collection! The winner was Beach Daze and I have 4 of the 5 polishes from that collection for you! 

Sand Goddess, a matte micro glitter with pink, black, white, blue, yellow, and maybe green (?) glitters. 1 coat over SOPI Cab Fare. 




Magic Below The Water is a beautiful blue jelly, with blue and teal hexes. 2.... or maybe 3 coats?? Sorry, I'm terrible!



Sunset in Paradise is a lilac holo. This was 2 coats.


With flash:


 Endless Summer is a yellow, pink, blue, green hex glitter. This was 1 coat over Sunset in Paradise.



One thing that I love... attention to detail (as I forget to take notes most of the time I swatch... ack. Anyway...).

It drives me nuts when labels aren't facing the same way and I feel like Ana knows this and affixes her labels in the same direction just for me.

THE BOTTLES AND LABELS LINE UP! This makes me so happy! 

Talk to you soon!
Amanda