Thursday, August 22, 2013

Zoya Fall Pixie Dusts!

Hey guys!

Today I have the Zoya Fall Pixie Dust Collection to share with you! I'm sure you've seen these all over the place but hey, I just had a baby... I'm a little behind! LOL 

I wasn't too crazy about the whole texture trend when these started rolling out but I have to say that the Zoya Pixie Dusts are amazing. So shimmery and beautiful! I'm going to keep this short and sweet, as I hear my little princess stirring! 

These were all 2 coats and I didn't have any issues with any of these. I didn't use a top coat for any of the swatches. 

Tomoko


Dhara, one of my favorites! I just love this color orange with the golden shimmer! 



Arabella

Carter



 Sunshine




Chita, which is what I wore for about 2 weeks because I went into labor wearing this and didn't have time to remove :-)




So what do you think? Do you love the texture polishes? Did you pick up any from this collection? What are your favorites??

Talk to you soon!
Amanda