Sunday, February 2, 2014

Operation: Helmer - January's Results!

Hey guys!

For January, I was going to be focusing on using my first China Glaze drawer. I managed to do about 5  manicures this month, which is so sad when you think that I used to do my nails almost every day! Life as a mom, I tell ya :-p

Here are the manicures that I did in January:

China Glaze High Def

OPI MBSW with OPI In True Stefani Fashion and China Glaze Aquadelic

China Glaze Pink Ombre:
Thumb to Pinky - 
Snap My Dragon, Love's A Beach, Make Some Noise, Pink Plumeria, and Mimosa's Before Mani's
Covered in Fairy Dust

China Glaze Green Ombre:
Thumb to Pinky - 
Westside Warrior, Holly Jolly, Cha Cha Cha, Gaga for Green, Re-Fresh Mint
with Snow Globe on index finger
Sunset Sail, Lemon Fizz, Papaya Punch, Velvet Bow, and Electric Beat dots

China Glaze Make Some Noise

So in total, I used 18 China Glaze polishes this month. Maybe it's cheating to do ombre's but I'm thinking that how a lot of my manicures are going to be, as I just don't have as much time to do my nails as I used to. Oh well. I think this was pretty successful, don't you?

Tomorrow, I will be posting the contest of February's drawer and asking for suggestions as to what polishes you most want to see for February!


What do you think? Did you use any of your untrieds or not as loved polishes this month?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda!