Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails with The Little Canvas!

Hey Guys!

Alaina of The Little Canvas and I had so much fun doing our last BTN, we thought we would make it a regular occurrence!

This month, we wanted to do something fruity so we choose watermelons! Now, you'll know that I don't do nail art, I'm just not good at it and I'm using this as a way to expand my nail art horizons.

I saw this picture from The Nailasaurus and didn't even know there was a tutorial until just looking up the link right this second, lol. Of course the way she did it is easier :-p

I started with a base of Wet n Wild Contact High and then used a small brush to paint the white. I need to get a better white (mine was just a random bottle), it was quite thick and goopy. Then I used Cupcake Polish It's Not What You Pink and Wet n Wild black for the seeds. I didn't really love these at first but they definitely grew on me and I'm quite pleased with how they turned up!


Now go look at Alaina's post because her nails are awesome!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda