Thursday, July 31, 2014

Operation Helmer July Results!

Hey guys!

Hows it going? Today is my monthly Operation: Helmer post! Are you excited??? LOL

We'll just get right to it, shall we?

The first manicure I did this month was a neon mani using Pipe Dream Polish Light of Day and V.I.P. Pass. I also used a Lumina Lacquer glitter on the ring finger, Take My Breath Away. These colors were super intense, and I didn't use a white base for these! TRUE neons!


Next, I did a gradient using Color Club Nomadic in Nude and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (the OG formula). I topped this with Liquid Afterglow Lacquer Unicorn Tears.

 Next, I used Colors by Llarowe Surf My Wave, basically the most amazing blue holo of life!! love love love!


 The next day, I added CBL Gemini Rising over Surf My Wave. LOVE!



You already saw my BTN with TheLittleCanvas, but I'll post them again :-)

I used ILNP Princess Diaries and OPI Pop The Cork! for a really sweet manicure. Princess Diaries is a very linear holographic light pink.




And I don't think I posted these on IG but I used Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Chimera and a pink glitter that I cannot even sort of remember what it's called. Maybe Candy Lacquer Skulls & Roses?? Whoops.

These last two manicures were what I wore for my daughter's 1st birthday party. We had an 80s theme so I attempted a neon splatter mani and I quite liked it! I realized later that I should have used a white base but oh well! I did neon polka dots on the right hand. 

Polishes used were all China Glaze:
Sun-Kissed (yellow)
Orange You Hot?
Heat Index (hot pink)
That's Shore Bright (purple)
Splish Splash (blue)


 So a pretty good month! I also posted some reviews and did a bunch of swatches so I will have posts coming every Tuesday and Thursday for the next few weeks, at least! Whoo! I might change the posting time to MWF, but we will see how that all goes :-) 

What were some of your favorite manicures this month?? 
Talk to you soon!