Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Operation: Helmer June Results

Hey guys!

Honestly, I don't even know what drawer I was supposed to be working on this month, so I mainly focused on my untrieds bin, lol.

Liquid Sky Lacquer Twilight Hummingbird
(Pictures do not do this justice, it was gorgeous!)

A gradient using the CND Vinyl Lux
Sun Bleached, Desert Poppy, and Sage Scarf, topped with
China Glaze Fairy Dust

Bestie Twin Nails with The Little Canvas using
OPI My Vampire Is Buff
Bettina Resort Starfish
Essie Butler Please
Sation Abracadazzle
China Glaze Fairy Dust

Wet n Wild Coast to Coast with
Pretty & Polished Ocean View 
Rimmel Gold Save The Queen

I actually have no idea what I used here! LOL 
I think it was Sinful Colors Why Not and an orange?? 

Gradient using Sinful Colors Why Not
KBshimmer Touch of Glass
Essie Tart Deco
and my beloved China Glaze Fairy Dust

Orly Ablaze, which is ohmygoshamazing!

KBShimmer A Touch of Glass with Candy Lacquer Pink Flamingo

Jelly sandwich using
Sation Of Corset I'll Call You with Love Angeline Dancing Fireflies

So those were my mani's this month! What did you think? Which was your favorite??

Talk to you soon!
Amanda