Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails with The Little Canvas!

Hey guys!

Alaina of The Little Canvas and I are back with another round of Bestie Twin Nails or BTN, for short :-)

This time, we chose to replicate this look that is unfortunately not credited and the link it was pinned from is... well... Pinterest won't let you go to the site because it's been flagged for inappropriate content. SO! If you know you did this manicure, let me know so I can properly credit!!

I chose to use similar colors as the original pin, using Squishy Face Polish Dusty Rose as my base color and then Zoya Tomoko for the gold and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Wet n Wild Black for the accents. I used some nail vinyls for the lines because I'm terrible at straight lines, lol.




I quite liked these! I need to practice my striping but it's not terrible looking, I don't think. I am definitely enjoying our BTN, as it's helping me to come out of my comfort zone with nail art. Baby steps. Baby steps! LOL

Go look at Alaina's nails because they are really pretty!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda