Friday, August 1, 2014

Indigo Bananas Swatches

Hey guys!


Today's polishes are provided for your viewing pleasure via a swap package I received a few weeks ago. These are my first Indigo Bananas polishes so I was very excited to try them out!

First, Wise Up, Janet! An orchid purple polish that is a bit confusing: it's sort of metallic, holo, glitter, and foily all at the same time!! This was two coats.


And second is Do You Have A Flag?, a silver polish with the same confusing base, lol. This was two coats and you can still see some VNL but that doesn't really bother me.


These polishes were a little bit thick, so I would recommend waiting longer in between coats. But I'm Miss Impatient Pants and pretty much never heed my own advice :-p

What are your favorite Indigo Bananas polishes??


Talk to you soon!
Amanda