Friday, September 19, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails with The Little Canvas!

Hey guys!
Nothing To Disclose

Alaina from The Little Canvas and I are at it again! This round of BTN is an homage to one of our favorite TV shows, Psych on USA. Psych ended in the spring but it will live in infamy on Netflix and TV on DVD/Blu-ray forever :-)

If you watch the show, you probably know they hide a pineapple in every episode. It's totally a random thing but so funny to spot. So we decided to use the pineapple as our inspiration!

I used China Glaze Gaga for Green and Lemon Fizz, and OPI MBSW and WnW Black. I definitely need to get some better nail art brushes but I quite liked these! Of course, as soon as I finished, I messed up the pineapple on my middle finger but pineapples aren't perfect, right?? :-)


I'm thoroughly enjoying these monthly Bestie Twin Nails, and I hope that you guys are as well!! Do you have any suggestions for BTN you would like to see??

And of course, go check out Alaina's nails because they are fabulous!!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda