Monday, September 29, 2014

Love, Angeline Swatches

Hey guys!

                                                                                                                                 Nothing To Disclose

Ya know how sometimes you just suddenly become enchanted with one brand and quickly accumulate quite a few of their polishes? That's what's happening with me and Love, Angeline right now! I'm very quickly growing my Love, Angeline stash! I thought I would share some of my recent purchases with you today!

First is Operation Sun (which is no longer available, sorry!). This is a lovely sheer mustard yellow. I used 3 coats here, no top coat.



Next are a few from her Welcome to the Tea Party collection. First, Ruffles, Lace, & High Heels, which is a beautiful scattered holographic. 2 coats, no top coat.

 And here's Jasmine Tea, a white crelly with pink, aqua, turquoise, and purple glitters. This is 2 coats, no top coat.

Finally, Sinking Flora from the Rainforest of the Sea collection. This is a light teal scattered holographic polish. 2 coats. 

I definitely recommend checking out Love, Angeline. Her collections are fun and her colors are pretty and unique!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda