Friday, October 31, 2014

China Glaze Loco Motive

Hey guys!
                                                                                                                                Nothing To Disclose

I have half of the China Glaze All Aboard collection for you today!! Whoo! Or should I say "choo choo!!"? Bahaha!

Let's start with the inspiration for my fantastic joke, Choo Choo Choose You. This is a lovely green to golden to purpleish multichrome and it's much prettier in person. When I saw promo shots for this, I didn't even pay attention to it but it's lovely! This was 3 thin coats.



Mind the Gap is a golden green bronzey color with some shimmer. This was 3 thin coats.

Well Trained is a dark teal creme. This was two easy coats.

One Track Mind is amazing and I love it and this was 2 coats. OMG THAT COLOR. I can't help it: I'm a sucker for blue!


Nice Caboose! is a fuchsia/berry color. This was 2 coats.


Stop That Train! is an red orange polish with golden shimmer. This was lovely and two coats.



Loco-Motive is a black and orange polish in a clear base. This was one coat over Stop That Train!

I liked this half of the All Aboard collection! The formula's were easy to work with, as per usual for China Glaze.

Have you picked up any from the All Aboard collection? What were your favorites?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda