Tuesday, October 14, 2014

ColourPop Eyeshadow Swatches!

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

If you are into makeup at all, you might have seen ColourPop cosmetics appearing just about everywhere in  your social media feeds. I first heard of them through Coffee Break with Dani on YouTube and well, I just had to try them. Let's just say... the obsession is real!

There are 54 single eyeshadow colors and several 4 piece sets which I believe contain some exclusive shades. They also just released 32 lippies and lip pencils! Eeek!! I seriously want all of them!! Well maybe not the blue or green lippies. I don't think I could pull that look off :-p

Anyway, I have swatches of 13 eyeshadows for you to scope out today and you can see them in action in this video!

Each swatch is one swipe with no primer!

From Right to left:
Sequin, Get Lucky, So Quiche, I <3 This


R-L:
Envy, Cricket, Dare, On The Rocks, (and Sequin)

Top row:
Deck, Hammered
Chipper, Ibiza, and Pop Rocks

I am completely in love with these eyeshadows! They are pigmented, fun, AFFORDABLE, and just really delightful! Get you some ColourPop and tell them I sent you! Actually, they probably don't care, but you can if you like, haha!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda