Friday, October 3, 2014

CrowsToes Bifrost

Hey guys!

So if you're in deep in the polish world like I am, you've probably heard of this polish and it's insane difficulty in purchasing. That doesn't make sense. You know what I mean.

I don't ever stalk restocks because I just don't have the patience and it makes me mad so I don't bother. However... guys. I NEEDED this polish. Like, NEEEEDED it. So, I waited. I waited in the queue on the Llarowe website. For hours. And... I didn't get it. WHAT?? Sigh. So the next restock, I happened on the site during the restock and Bam! One Bifrost left. GET IN MY CART, GET IN MY LIFE BIFROST! And it arrived and it's beautiful and magical and wonderful. Sigh.

This was 2 coats over bare nails. This is such an amazing, dense, colorful glitter. I'm just... I just love it!




I even posted a video on Instgram because it deserves to be seen in motion.

http://instagram.com/p/qu7650gh3r/?modal=true

So, do you guys love this baby? Were you fortunate enough to snag it??

Talk to you soon!
Amanda