Saturday, October 25, 2014

HPB Oct. Halloween Mani Link-Up

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

Today's bonus post is a Link-Up with the Hobby Polish Bloggers! Not sure what that means? Well, let me tell you a little bit about the HPB! HPB is a group of bloggers who blog primarily for fun or blog more casually. It's a group that can provide feedback and support.Something that is sometimes much needed in the blogging world! The group is a positive place, and any sort of rude or snarky comments towards others are simply not welcome. 

Now, I wasn't really sure what I was going to do because I'm not super into Halloween. But I knew I wanted to start with This beauty from China Glaze (and that I also received in a recent HPB swap!) so I decided to lay down the base (get it? Bahahah!) and go from there. 

This is two coats of China Glaze Choo Choo Choose You from the All Aboard fall collection and it's just lovely! So much prettier in person, as I couldn't capture the color shift. It looks purple in some lights, green in others, and golden in others. 


So.... what did I add to this? Guys... I pulled out the crackle. Yep. CRACKLE. I went super easy and added a coat of orange crackle and guess what? I kinda loved it. My friend Amanda (@GlitterBadass) have been saying for months that we were going to bring crackle back because we had so much of it and why not? Crackle can be cool once again!! I've since seen several bloggers crackling their manicures so they must have had the same thought!

I used Color Club Explosion which, I am ashamed to admit, was an untried. Yep. That's right. Anyway, I really like this! It looks pumpkiny without being all PUMPKIN! LOL


Check out the other HPB Halloween mani's in the InLinkz below!



Talk to you soon!
Amanda