Monday, October 6, 2014

Nayll Polishes

Hey guys!

                                                                                                                                Nothing To Disclose

I'm sure you've heard of Nayll by now. You can go to nayll.com and create a completely custom polish! I've made several and this is one of my favorites :-)


As I'm sure you are aware, I love circle glitter. Love isn't even a strong enough word. I'm obsessed with it. Uhb-sessed. So when I saw all of the circle glitters available on the Nayll website, I knew I had to use them. All of them. So that's what I did, lol. I selected the raspberry jelly base and proceeded to add as many circle glitters to my polish as I was allowed. There are 10, I believe. And I named it Avery because that's my daughter and she's adorable :-p

This was 2.5ish coats, with top coat. I am definitely not one for patience so I didn't wait long enough in between coats for the polish to dry which is why it looks a skosh lumpy. My bad!

Check out the Nayll Instagram to see some of the beautiful polishes that can be created! And head to Nayll.com to start creating your own polish(es)!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda