Monday, October 13, 2014

Orly Smoky for Fall 2014

Hey guys!
                                                                                                                                 Nothing To Disclose

I have the Fall 2014 Orly Smoky Collection to share with you today! Whoo!

Smoked Out with Edgy accent nail. This was two coats of each and omg these colors are gorgeous. I absolutely love them together!



Highlight was a little bit thin, but it still covered nicely in two coats. It was a bit sheer on the first coat. This is a great putty color for fall glitters!



Brush It On is a gold/orange/copper/pink shifting topper. This was one coat over Blend. It's very sheer so definitely needs to be layered.



Blend is a dusky purple gray color. Two coats. Very soft and pretty for fall!



Darkest Shadow is a blackened red with brown and orange glitters and shimmers. I really love this blurry picture, lol! I used two coats.


I don't know about you, but (I'm feeling 22! Just kidding.) I'm loving Orly's collections this year! I am super impressed with the continuity and I really enjoy the themes! Go Orly!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda