Friday, November 14, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails with The Little Canvas - Round 6!

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

It's time for another round of BTN with Alaina from The Little Canvas! Are you guys enjoying these posts?? I sure am! It's giving me something to do on my nails other than plain polish and glitter, as I am not always the most creative, lol!

This time, we chose this picture (i linked to the original poster) that I saw Nicole by OPI repost and we both immediately said "yes!! Let's do this!"

I used OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls (are you surprised? Seriously, people. It's the only white I use!) and Literary Lacquers Luggage for Your Journey. Then I added Zoya Maria Louisa on my ring finger. I. LOVE. This!! This is probably my favorite BTN we've done and one of my favorite manicures of the year! Love love love. I used striping tape the the lines because momma ain't got time for painstakingly



Ack! Do you love this?! I do!! Now go check out Alaina's manicure because hers is even more awesome :-)

Do you guys have any requests for future Bestie Twin Nail posts?? Let us know and we will try to oblige!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda