Sunday, December 14, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails with The Little Canvas: Round 7!

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

It's that time again! Time for this month's edition of Bestie Twin Nails with Alaina of The Little Canvas!

This time, it was my turn to pick the manicure so I chose this beautiful manicure by Jary Nails. I just loved how this was wintery but not full on RED GREEEENNNNN CHRISTMAS!!!!! I love Christmas but I am just a little worn out from all of the super red and green designs, lol.

I used all Zoya polishes for my gradient, starting with Dove as the gray base. I then used Tao and Odette to complete the gradient and then used Trixie for the snowflakes. Clearly my brush was too large because I have some chunky snowflakes lines but it's okay. Every snowflake is different, right??

I matted the whole darn thing with..... eek. I can't remember! I think Essie Matte About You, because I'm trying to use up that bottle, lol. And I don't think Zoya has a matte topcoat... do they?? I honestly don't know.

ANYWAY, mine were no where near as good as Jary's or Alaina's, but I liked how they turned out! I even tried to pose like Jary does for some of her manicures, lol.




Now go check out Alaina's nails because you know that hers are amazing as always. Ugh, I hate that! Ha! I'm kidding!! And she knows I'm kidding too :-p

Any suggestions for future BTN???
Talk to you soon!
Amanda