Friday, January 2, 2015

New Goals For 2015

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

There will be no nails in this post, just a warning! :-)

I just wanted to take a minute to talk about some of the goals I have for 2015 and for my blog. I love painting my nails, I love color, I love glitter, I love holo. My love for these things has resulted in piles of untried nail polish. I lovingly refer to this as Mount Polish. Seriously, it looks like the Agro Crag and there are bottles carefully and precariously stacked as high as possible.

Last year, I tried to do Operation Helmer and that was fairly successful for a bit but then something happened...and... I don't even know what happened. I guess my starting to blog more regularly kind of shifted my focus from my helmers to newer polishes that I was either sent to review or had purchased myself.

This year, I'm trying to once again focus on using the polish that I have and I'm *trying* to go on a very long low buy (which is already failing, btw :-/) I say it all the time but I'm like a magpie: I see shiny things and they draw me in. I have no memory of any polishes that I currently own that are probably identical! It's a real problem, lol.

So a good chunk of my blog this year will hopefully be swatches or manicures of just plain polish. Not necessarily new collections, but just me using my collection. There will be Bestie Twin Nails and reviews of anything that is sent to me, but I am going to try my hardest to not go crazy buying nail polish this year. I'm also wanting to destash and purge but we all know how difficult that can be. The struggle is real, people.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a shift in my blog and while my blog may become somewhat irrelevant, as the newest polishes won't always be featured, I hope that you will stick around and enjoy my polish collection with me!

Your comments and support are appreciated and I enjoy reading comments so please don't be shy! Let me know what you think! Nicely, of course ;-)

Talk to you soon!
Amanda