Friday, January 16, 2015

New! Milani Fierce Foil Eyeliners!

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

Milani is quickly becoming one of my favorite drugstore brands! When I saw an end cap display with some new Fierce Foil Eyeliners and Foil polishes, I had to grab some to try! And of course I didn't save the packaging for both eyeliners. Guys, I was too excited!! LOL



There are 4 colors:
01 Black Gold Foil
02 Purple Foil
03 Brown Foil
04 Navy Foil

I bought the Black Gold and the Purple Foil!

The eyeliner claims:

  • Long Wearing
  • Rich, Intense, Metallic Foil Finish
  • Custom Designed Brush
I like that each package comes with a little brush and as far as I can tell, the glitter/foil is not an overspray, it is the entire product! 


02 Purple Foil swatched lightly and then heavy handed


01 Black Gold Foil swatched lightly and then heavy handed


I love the purple eyeliner and I like the black but I wish the gold were more visible. At an angle, you can see the gold but straight on, it looks just like black. 

These do appear to smudge after sitting for a while so I fear they will transfer. I will definitely be wearing these with a primer and I will report back on the Twitter and Instagram if there is transfer! 

The eyeliners retail for $6.99 and are available online if you can't find them in stores!

Have you seen the new Milani displays yet? Did anything pique your interest?? 


Talk to you soon!
Amanda