Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Recreate a Celebrity Manicure

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose


Today's Twinsie Tuesday Prompt was Recreate a manicure inspired by a celebrity. To be really honest..... I think most celebrity manicures are either dreadfully boring or completely bizarre. So I kind of made up what I thought I would like to see a celebrity wear as a manicure. Whoops. Don't kick me out, lol!


I started with 3 coats of Nicole by OPI Feeling Very Cherry. Yes, three coats. It was still a bit patchy after 2 coats. Not cool, bro.


Then I added 3 coats of NOPI Southern Charm from the Carrie Underwood collection. This was sheer but understandable so, as it is a nude.

Then I topped it off with a coat of Lips Are Dripping Honey, also from the Carrie Underwood Collection.

I quite liked this look, actually. It was different for me, I think. What do you think? Do you think this looks 'celebrity' enough?

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies celebrity inspired manicures!


Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

Talk to you soon!
Amanda