Thursday, February 26, 2015

China Glaze Road Trip for Spring 2015: My Picks!

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

I have 10 of the 12 polishes from the China Glaze Road Trip collection for spring 2015. Is anyone else gleefully excited for spring? I am never a fan of winter and I think each year I loathe it more and more. Come onnnnn spring!!

This collection is made up of pastels and brights and shimmers and cremes.

Pack Lightly is a peach shimmer. The formula on this was a bit patchy and at three coats, the patches were still visible. However, I have a rule about not doing more than three coats of a polish because I think that's just ridiculous for a creme. This was a gorgeous color though and the subtle shimmer was really pretty!



Sun's Up Top Down is a yellow with very subtle shimmer. In the light, the shimmer is visible but not so much otherwise. This was a bit streaky on the first coat but surprisingly, covered in 2 coats! 



More to Explore is the coral peach creme of the bunch and the formula on this was decent, as it covered in two coats. However, this took forever to dry. I completely ruined my manicure after waiting 40 minutes to touch anything!


Uhmm yikes!

Boho Blues is a lovely periwinkle blue creme polish. The formula on this was good, this was two coats with top coat.

Dashboard Dreamer is a light blue with an orangey pinky shimmer. This was very patchy, even at three coats. Wahh.

Wanderlust is a pale pink with some golden shimmer. This was also pretty patchy at three coats, as shown below.

Pinking Out The Window is a coral pink creme. This had an okay formula, I used 2 coats.


Trip of a Lime Time is one of those ugly greens that you will either love or hate. I am leaning more towards not loving this color, lol. This was 2 coats.

License & Registration Pls is a cobalt blue almost jelly polish. This was one of my favorites, no surprise there, I'm sure. This was 2 thin coats.

Even though the colors were lovely, this wasn't my favorite collection in terms of formula. Womp womp.

Talk to you soon!
Amanda