Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ginger & Liz Stress Management

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

Ginger & Liz is a brand that I found at Ulta and knew nothing about before purchasing. It is a vegan brand founded by two friends and the polishes are toluene, formaldehyde, DBP, camphor and resin free. 

The polish I purchased was on clearance for $6.97, from the original price of $12.00. And of course I had to pick the teal color, duh. What, are you new here? :-p 

Stress Management is a gorgeous dark teal creme polish and this baby covered in one coat. Yep. You heard me. One coat. 

Color me impressed! My Ulta doesn't have a lot of Ginger & Liz polishes but I would certainly look into this brand, the formula was great, this color is gorgeous, and this did not stain my nails! Plus, the polishes are vegan! Whoo!

Have you tried Ginger & Liz before??

Talk to you soon!
Amanda