Thursday, February 5, 2015

L'Oreal Masked Affair and Totally D'Accord

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

 I managed to track down a bottle of L'Oreal's Masked Affair and I couldn't buy just one polish because they were BOGO 50% off so I also picked up Totally D'Accord. These polishes are based on or in relation to the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, which I'm not going to lie: I could not even sort care less about this movie and I can't wait until it comes to theaters so everyone can stop talking about it, lol!

ANYWAY, back to the polishes, lol! Masked Affair is a gorgeous polish. It's is a silver, almost purpley strong linear holographic polish. This was 2 coats and it had a great formula. I used 2 coats of Totally D'Accord on the ring finger, which is a dark dark teal color and slightly texturized. This picture is with topcoat on all of the nails and you can see how strong the holo effect is even after top coat!

And I couldn't leave any pictures out so you get three very similar pictures to look at ;-)



I am not sure if this collection is limited edition but I would hurry to find it, because people are sort of going crazy over Masked Affair and for good reason: it's gorgeous!

Talk to you soon!
Amanda