Friday, February 27, 2015

Poparazzi Swatches

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

While I was browsing at CVS a few weeks ago, I noticed a very full and brand new display of Pop-Arazzi polishes. To my knowledge, these are replacing the Spoiled line of polishes that was sold exclusively at CVS. The side cap of polishes was marked on sale, so I grabbed 5 polishes to try.

First is Lovely in Lilac, a pretty straightforward lilac creme. There is some shimmer in this but it's not visible on the nail at all. This was 2 coats.

Sparkle-fetti is labeled as a POP FX polish and has micro red and blue glitter with larger silver hex glitter. It was dense enough to apply substantially in one coat.


And a macro because duh. Glitter macros!


Sapphire Desire is a bright blue metallic polish. This is my favorite, for obvious blue reasons. And this was one coat! I probably could have done two but it was sufficient with one so I left it.

Don't Need No Romeo (huh?) is a dark green creme and I love this one as well. I feel like I don't have a lot of colors like this, which is rare! This was 2 coats.

Never Too Rich is another from the POP FX section of the collection. It's a green holographic glitter with assorted glitter sizes. I used one coat with top coat.

I was a fan of these polishes! I believe they retailed for $2.50 regularly, but I got mine on sale for $0.99 each! Not bad at all!

Have you checked out the new Pop-Arazzi line at CVS?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda