Thursday, February 19, 2015

SinfulShine Prosecco

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose

SinfulShine Prosecco was one of those polishes that had quite a bit of buzz around it last fall. I will fully admit to buying it simply because of the buzz and once I got it home, was a bit confused as to why the buzz?? It looked like a regular neutral polish with golden shimmer. Right?

So there it sat, buried in Mount Polish for months until I decided to dive into the Mountain of Untrieds and pull some polishes to use for the month. Lo and behold, there was Prosecco, the forgotten hyped up polish. Come to me, darling. I will use you. Will you take my breath away?

This was 2 coats and while it is very very pretty.... Ehh. I like it, I don't love it, but I'm glad I own it, ya know?


I'm not a neutral nails kinda gal so this isn't as "IN YO FACE" as I prefer :-)

Did you grab Prosecco? Do you love it?

Talk to you soon!
Amanda