Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Anti-Valentine's Day

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose


Today's prompt is Anti-Valentine's and I don't really even know what that means, aside from nails that aren't pink or have hearts on them so I did this little doo dah here: 

I used China Glaze Dashboard Dreamer and License & Registration Pls as my base colors (index finger is L&R, Pls), let that dry and then blobbed Cons-Ulta My Manicurist and L&R, Pls on the index and middle fingers, and Dashboard Dreamer and Cons-Ulta My Manicurist on the ring and pinky fingers. Then I smooshed the colors together with a ziplock bag. I really liked how the shimmer in Dashboard Dreamer was apparent on the nails that had the darker base color. So pretty!! 



Don't forget to visit the rest of the Twinsies and see their take on Anti-Valentine's Day!


Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

Marisa at Polish Obsession


Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer


Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Amber at Nails Like Lace

Amanda at Fashion Footing

Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas

Talk to you soon!
Amanda