Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Match Your Nails To Your Purse

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose


Today's prompt of Match Your Nails To Your Purse should have been fairly easy, since I own approximately 13924573 blue nail polishes, but alas, I could not find a color that was close to my purse! My purse is from Kohl's and it's a Sonoma Crossbody bag in the color Midnight. I like this purse, it's big enough that I can fit a diaper and a wipe container in it but not have to carry a full on diaper bag and crossbody bags are my jam right now. I kind of hate carrying a purse but definitely need to because how else would I transport my stuff?? LOL

So I originally picked Orly Sapphire Silk for this and was satisfied with it until I walked into Ulta and spotted Zoya Sailor. Be still my heart, it was almost an exact match to my little purse so I had to have it, right? (The answer is always yes, by the way).


I used two perfect coats for this manicure and had every intention of mattifying this to better match my purse and of course I forgot because I'm a professional, duh. Heehee.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the twinsies and their purse manicures!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision


Talk to you soon!
Amanda