Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Monochromatic

Hey guys!

Nothing To Disclose


Today's Twinsie Tuesday prompt is monochromatic, which is all the same color or different tones of the same color.

Since I am on a quest to tackle Mount Polish, I am trying really hard to stick to using the polishes in my Monthly Untrieds Bins and I happened to have two polishes that I think can be considered monochromatic!

First, I used one coat of Bonita Starry Night, a gorgeous dark teal with shimmer. Again I say... one coat. Yeah. I think I need to acquire more Bonita polishes, because the few that I've used have been amazing. Acquiring polishes while purging and trying to use a mountain of untried polishes makes total sense, right?? Yikes.


Then I added two coats of Revlon Elusive on my ring finger. This is a black almost jelly with teal glitter. It dries to a matte finish so I did add top coat for this picture.


Kind of super simple but it was pretty. I really love this Bonita color!!

Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies to see their take on the Monochromatic look!

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Talk to you soon!
Amanda